Listing Your Home
A lot of time, expertise, and money will be spent on selling your house, so before I can begin preparing the marketing for your home, or put it on the market, you’ll need to sign a “listing agreement.” We’ll schedule a time to review and complete the paperwork.
But in addition to marketing your home, I like to give my clients an overview of the other services I provide throughout the home selling process.
Full-service Seller Representation
As your listing agent, I will:
- Offer you a competitive listing (commission) fee with no compromise in service;
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) to suggest the ideal listing price;
- Recommend contractors and vendors to help prepare the home for market, or to make necessary repairs before or after inspections;
- Market the home to attract qualified buyers;
- Coordinate showings with Buyer’s Agents and unrepresented buyers;
- Make the house easily accessible for showings;
- Provide showing feedback;
- Communicate market activity through periodic seller updates;
- Present and advise you of all offers;
- Negotiate the highest possible selling price;
- Verify buyer eligibility to purchase (verify funds or loan qualification);
- Once we’re under contract, I’ll coordinate the purchase process with buyer’s agent, inspectors, appraisers, lenders, title and escrow agents and others;
- Make the entire home selling process as easy for the seller as possible;
- Review the settlement statement and accuracy of all closing costs.
The good news is you don’t have to pay me until (and unless) your house sells. Which is why I like to look at the relationship with my clients as we are “partners” in this together.
I’ll take on the burden of not getting paid until your house is sold … All you have to do is be serious and committed to selling your house, and committed and loyal to me as your agent.