Maximizing market exposure
When you work with me as your Listing Agent, you will be expertly guided through every step of home selling process. As a Seller Representative Specialist™, I’ll familiarize you with the various activities and documents you’ll experience, and stay in touch throughout the process to make your experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Full-service Seller Representation
As your listing agent, I will:
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to suggest the ideal selling price;
- Recommend contractors and vendors to help prepare the home for market, or to make necessary repairs;
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the house (see below);
- Coordinate showings with Buyer’s Agents and unrepresented buyers;
- Make the house easily accessible for showings;
- Provide showing feedback;
- Communicate market activity through periodic seller updates;
- Present and advise sellers of all offers;
- Negotiate the highest possible selling price;
- Verify buyer eligibility to purchase;
- Coordinate the purchase process with buyer’s agent, inspectors, appraisers, lenders, title company agents and others;
- Make the home selling process as easy for the seller as possible;
- Review the settlement statement and attend closing.
How I’ll Market Your Home
My strategy for getting your property sold at top market value is simple but effective: I’ll maximize market exposure so you attract as many qualified, motivated buyers as possible. I’ll also keep you fully informed of all activities and any developments related to the listing.
To maximize your market exposure, I will:
- Capture wide angle photographs of your home taken by a professional photographer;
- Submit the listing to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for exposure to over 5,000 active real estate agents in Southern Arizona;
- Feature your property here on my website as well as REALTOR.com;
- Syndicate your listing to hundreds of national and regional websites including Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, Homes.com, and more;
- Provide a link to share the listing on Facebook for increased referral exposure;
- Create a virtual tour for increased organic exposure on YouTube and search engines;
- Create and upload a video walk-though for Zillow;
- Send “Just Listed” notices to prospective buyers, neighbors and colleagues in my database;
- Produce full-color “take one” flyers to be available outside the home to capture interest from drive-by buyers;
- Promote your property to top Realtors in the area;
- Host open houses at seller’s discretion;
- Market the property for sale using print, online and/or direct mail advertising;
- Maximize showing potential through professional Tierra Antigua signage, one of the most recognizable real estate agencies in Southern Arizona.