Full array of Services for Buyers and Sellers
Are you an out-of-state resident looking to purchase or sell a home in the Green Valley or Sahuarita area? Not to worry, I work extensively with both buyers and sellers who live out-of-state either full or part-time.
Not only has the internet made it easy to search homes online, but technology has made it convenient to execute purchase offers and digitally sign contracts with ease from anywhere in the world using your desktop or laptop computer, and even from your tablet or smart phone.
If you’re looking to relocate to Green Valley or Sahuarita, or purchase a seasonal home in the area to take advantage of our warm winter days and mild evenings, I offer a full array of services to out-of-state buyers.
While I always advise buyers to visually inspect a property in person before making an offer and be present for inspections, I understand that time and distance sometimes make that impractical, so all out-of-state clients enjoy these benefits when working with me as their exclusive Buyer’s Agent:
- Preview Properties;
- Video or FaceTime walk-thrus;
- Recommend local lenders to arrange financing;
- Execute purchase offers via email and digitally signed contracts;
- Schedule and attend inspections on your behalf;
- Negotiate repairs with Seller;
- Follow-up to ensure necessary repairs are completed prior to escrow;
- Coordinate closing activities.
* Exclusive Buyer’s agency agreement required.
I am one of only 3% of Realtors® nationwide who have earned the distinguished Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, so when you work with me as your Buyer’s Agent, I’ll make the process of buying a home convenient and stress-free. I’ll also work with the Escrow Agent to arrange document delivery so that you can sign closing documents in the city of your choice. In fact, I’ve closed transactions with clients as far away as Australia!
If you’re considering selling a home in Green Valley or Sahuarita, there’s no need to make a special trip just to sign a listing agreement or to get your property market-ready. As a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS™), I also offer a full array of services to out-of-state sellers.
In addition to executing the listing agreement electronically, I’m experienced in coordinating all the necessary activities needed to get your house on the market, including:
- Scheduling and attending pre-listing inspections;
- Coordinating repairs or cosmetic improvements such as paint and landscaping;
- Donating unwanted items to local charities;
- Coordinating with estate sale agencies;
- Tenant turnovers.
Whatever it takes to get your property ready for market, I’ll save you countless hours of time and energy.